Crocodile as an international brand follows in-house stringent quality checks in line with global standards. Inspections are carried out at various stages of production to deliver a full quality assured product to the end customer.
There is no warranty as such for the life of the product, as garments and accessories are dependent on the usage, washing methods and frequency, climatic conditions, lifestyle of the user and several other parameters.
While customer satisfaction is of the highest priority for Crocodile, in case of a claim of defect in any of its products, only the company has the exclusive rights to determine whether it is a manufacturing defect or otherwise.
In case of manufacturing defect, the defective garment shall be exchanged subject to the following conditions :
• The defective product is accompanied by the Purchase Bill
• The claim is made within a period of 15 days from the date of Purchase
• Exchanges can be made only at the outlet where the garment was purchased
• For reasons of hygiene, Crocodile does not accept exchange or returns on the
underwear/essentials range (brief, trunks , vest, boxers, track, pants ,track shorts and socks )
• Any price differential for the exchanged product should be borne by the customer
• It may take up to 7 to 10 days from the date of handover to complete the exchange
• No cash refunds will be made under any circumstance
The company has at its discretion the right to modify this policy at any time without notice.
All disputes are subject to Coimbatore jurisdiction only.
S P RETAIL VENTURES LIMITED